Thursday, May 1, 2008

Funny Boys

Every guy needs a man robe! I don't think Austin (in the blue) or Caleb (in the white) were too thrilled with this...but it was very entertaining for mommy
This is Austin with his shirt on his head!
Caleb on the left, Austin on the right....Austin is still getting used to the whole camera thing...he is a little scared of that flash!

The boys are doing GREAT! We are so happy that they have not been sick since their homecoming back in February. We are slowly starting to take them out in public...not church yet since there are SO MANY people in an enclosed area...but a few restaurants and a lot of time outdoors at town lake and greenbelts. It's so much work for Jason and I but we are so blessed by these little miracles. Thank you for continuing to pray and show interest in our sons!

1 comment:

Deano said...

Those two little Chicken Nuggets could not be any cuter. I am so happy for you bro!

Deano