Sunday, June 1, 2008

6 month check-up

The boys went to their six month check-up this past Tuesday. The pediatrician was really impressed at how well the boys are doing. They are growing beautifully and seem to be really healthy. We are so happy and excited! They both weigh about 14.5lbs...so they are getting big. We will be going to Dell Chilren's hospital June 13th for a big day of tests & assessments to see how they are doing developmentaly. We will update the blog with any news at that point...we hope you all are enjoying the summer! We are excited about taking the boys out to the pool and spending our first summer together. Blessings!

4 comments:

Sylvia and Daniel said...

Hi Ali,
This is Sylvia, Daniel Player's wife (Dave Austin's friend). So fun to keep up with you guys. So happy the boys are doing so well, what miracles. We are expecting and it is (the whole process) quite a miracle! Praying for you guys!

Sylvia

Anonymous said...

hey ali,
this is Shelly Oliver, i was in Blakes high school graduating class. I knew u had twins but I had no idea what all they went thru until I saw ur blog! wow. u are one strong mama!! Thanks for letting us keep up with them- i love "blog hopping" and seeing what everyone is up to :) ur family is way too cute!

April said...

alison,

oh I am so happy for you and your BEAUTIFUL family...praise the Lord that he has given y'all such strength and hope to endure b/c i cannot imagine...wow...what a blessing to see you all grown up...being given the opportunity to be a mom is the best thing in the world. you're great.

love, april

Anonymous said...

When are you going to blog again? I check this blog everyday just hoping its been updated! Some days multiple times.