Your boys are so precious. A mutual friend shared your blog with me. I have 3 1/2 year-old B/G twins who were born at 27 1/2 weeks and spent 4 months in the NICU. We have truly been blessed as well. Your life will never be the same!
WELCOME to the new & improved (in theory) Wallace Family Blog! My name is Ali and I am married to Jason and we have twin almost-2-yr-olds Austin & Caleb. They are so funny and awesome but seriously every mom pretty much thinks that, right? So I am under ZERO illusions that you will actually think they are as cool as I make them sound. ;) But in the mean time enjoy the posts and pictures of our crazy life.
1 comment:
Your boys are so precious. A mutual friend shared your blog with me. I have 3 1/2 year-old B/G twins who were born at 27 1/2 weeks and spent 4 months in the NICU. We have truly been blessed as well. Your life will never be the same!
Post a Comment