Estie hated tummy time. Even now being able to roll over, she still doesn't spend more than about 2 seconds on her stomach before it is back to the backside. She has a sweet bald spot.
WELCOME to the new & improved (in theory) Wallace Family Blog! My name is Ali and I am married to Jason and we have twin almost-2-yr-olds Austin & Caleb. They are so funny and awesome but seriously every mom pretty much thinks that, right? So I am under ZERO illusions that you will actually think they are as cool as I make them sound. ;) But in the mean time enjoy the posts and pictures of our crazy life.
1 comment:
Estie hated tummy time. Even now being able to roll over, she still doesn't spend more than about 2 seconds on her stomach before it is back to the backside. She has a sweet bald spot.
Post a Comment